Economic Development - Past Projects
- Conway Express (CCX) – Completed construction of a new 36-dock truck terminal at their new Cairns Road location. The project will create 10 new jobs. Project investment $2,000,000.00
- The Kroger Company – Completed the 50,000 sq. ft. expansion of their Lexington Avenue store. The project will create 50 new part time jobs. Project investment $6,000,000.00
- Applebees – Completed construction of a new restaurant on Stander Avenue near I-71 and St. Rt. 13. Project investment $1,200,000.00
- Hampton Inn – Broke ground on a new 72-room hotel on South Main Street near I-71 and St. Rt. 13. Project will be completed during the first quarter of 2007. Project investment $3,400,000.00
- Mansfield Motorsports Park – Broke ground on an expansion project that will include a new state of the art Drag Strip. Project investment $5,500,000.00
- Sterkle Boulevard Project – Broke ground for the new Sutton Bank branch. The overall project will include retail shops and medical office buildings in addition to the new bank branch. Project investment $400,000.00
To pay a parking ticket, please click above.
To pay a False Alarm Fee, please click above.
To pay your water and sewer bill, please click above.
Emergency Notification System
Get alerted about emergencies and important community news by signing up for our Emergency Notification System. This system enables us to provide you with critical information quickly in situations such as severe weather, water line breaks or boil advisories, road closures, missing persons, and evacuations of buildings or neighborhoods. You will receive time-sensitive messages wherever you specify, such as your home, mobile or business phones, email address, text messages, and more. You choose! We want YOU
to know as soon as WE
know!Click Here to Sign Up Now!
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
City of Mansfield
30 North Diamond St.
Mansfield, OH 44902